The midwives in the practice are: Whitney Pinger CNM, Laura Emmons CNM, Nora Fisher CNM, Marsha Stalcup CNM, Kimla McDonald CNM, Sierra Casillas CNM, Alexandra Woolley CNM, and Hannah MacIntyre SNM.
Learn more about the midwives at GW.
We see women on the usual schedule and provide 24/7 call for deliveries. Medical collaboration is provided by our physician colleagues at the George Washington University Hospital.
Enrollment for this practice is limited.
We ask that women who consider our services meet the criteria below:
- They must be in excellent health
- They must follow our nutritional and exercise guidelines
- They must be committed to natural birth
- They must have additional labor support and partners that are engaged in the pregnancy and natural childbirth process
- They must embrace our model of care in a university-based learning environment
- They must assume the risk inherent in birth with us
You can also learn more about us on the Midwifery Services website of the GW Medical Faculty Associates.
Blessings on your journey.